What User Data We Process
When you use our website, we may collect and process the following data:
- Your IP address.
- Your contact details such as name, location for deliveries of jewelry, email address, among other similar things.
- Other information such as interests, which other websites you visited through our website and preferences.
- Relevant data concerning your online behavior on the way you use our website.
The website servers may collect the IP address of your computer in order to use this information to measure the number of visits, average time spent at the Website, pages viewed, clicks to other websites or just generally to better understand the technical issues you are facing with either your software or hardware etc. We use this information to determine use of the website, and to improve its content.
Please note that we will never ask or collect any passwords you may have in connection to our website.
We request you to provide us with accurate and complete information when ordering or booking something through our website. This obligation is a condition to the provision of our services to you and/or any other person authorized or permitted by you or your organization/company to use the services.
The Reasons We Collect And Process Your Data
We are processing, using and collecting your data for the following various purposes and reasons:
- To more accurately comprehend your needs.
- To enhance and make our services and products substantially better.
- To send you promotional emails with the relevant details that we believe you will think are intriguing.
- To let you know that from time to time we would like for you to submit optional surveys for us to conduct some market research.
- To personalize our website with regard to your online behavior depending on what you would enjoy more of.
- For potential marketing or advertising rationales.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Erica Woolston is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. We are taking data theft very seriously and we are taking substantial measures to prevent data theft or anything else that infringes and violates your personal data and information.
Any of your personal information that may result from the use of the website will be kept by the Provider, in accordance with relevant regulations and could be used for advertising purposes. For potential users in European nations and in accordance with the GDPR, which is an EU regulation, we will ensure that the use of your personal data is fair, lawful, accurate, not excessive and not used for longer than necessary. Additionally, you are hereby informed that we will use and process your personal data.
Using and Processing of Cookies
The definition of a cookie is that it is a minimal amount of information that is downloaded or installed to your PC or device at the time of using, accessing or visiting this website. We process and utilize several cookies of various types, including operational, marketing and/or content cookies.
The data we collect and receive by using and processing cookies is utilized to customize and personalize this website to your specific and exact needs. Therefore, cookies make your browsing experience better by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This then means and therefore, indicates you do not have to insert the same information every single time you decide to use or visit our website. Additionally, cookies generally also have the capability to supply relevant information regarding your online actions and behavior, for example the number of times you have visited our website. When we are finished with the analysis of this data that the cookies have supplied us for the purposes of understanding certain statistical information, the data will no longer be part of any of our systems.
Please be aware that cookies don't enable us to obtain control of your PC in any way. They are strictly used to monitor and check which pages you find useful or suitable or appropriate and which you do not so that we can supply you with a more enhanced experience.
If you desire not to allow us to collect any of the cookies derived from your PC, you are free to do it via the settings of the browser you are using with your PC.
Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
In the event that you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can do this by acting in the following way:
- When you are filling the forms on the website, ensure to check whether there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don't wish to provide us with your personal data.
- If you have already agreed to share your information with us, you can always email us and we will certainly allow you to make the relevant adjustments you would like.
Last Updated: 07/18/2021